I Said I Would...

So I said I would write about some things....

A couple of weeks ago now, out we went for dinner. As we usually do, when all dolled up, we matched. Cutes was in a black and white dress. So I put on my suit and wore a black tie over a grey/silver shirt. Initially I was just going to go with pants and a shirt. But I didn't really like the look, so I put on a tie, and then grabbed my suit jacket. All the while grooving to The Clash, then I put on my black and white Doc Marten wingtips. Anyway, out we went for dinner. As we were awaiting our desert another diner stopped to voice his approval of my "rude boy" look. Two tone shoes, three button suit, etc. It was a little unusual and uncomfortable. I refrained from commenting on his rockabilly-ness. Weird.

There was a story about work!? I don't know. Might be about the promotion....

Story about a golf tournament? I will tell another time. I don't think I can do it justice tonight.

This past weekend we went to Jazz In The Village in Sarnia . We had a good time, Peter Appleyard was very entertaining. And very spry for an 80 year old. Then we went to Michigan. Shopping, shopping, shopping. At least that was the plan. We did some shopping but nothing much to report. The hotel was pretty cool though.....

Comments

Popular Posts