Downsizing

We've moved. There is no longer a bar. (There's no longer a basement! But that's not the point.) Some downsizing of the bottle inventory is needed. I'll just have to do it slowly and responsibly. My attempt to consume some liquor before the move didn't really happen. Though I did save us from having to move the vanilla vodka. I made a drink with the vanilla vodka and blue curacao that reminded me of a blue raspberry Slush-Puppy....

I need to get back on the shaker recipe train. I'm hesitant about the daiquiri. I don't want to use the Bacardi. In fact I may just pour it down the sink and recycle the bottle. That will leave me with Brugal 151 as the only light rum choice. That just might work...

Also, the Tortuga deserves another try. I really do think that we had some bad limes...

Stay tuned. Stay thirsty.

Comments

Popular Posts