Mystery Month: Entry #2

Alright kids I'll throw you a frickin bone. I'll at least tell you what my March theme isn't. I am not devising new, mostly facetious (and potentially fatal) drinking games similar to my The Thin Man game. I am not following through on my (mostly facetious) plan to reblog the entirety of Cocktail Virgin Slut. In addition to what I'm doing I am inadvertently doing something else. I'll touch on that "something else" next time. For now on with the show!

Ever do you find yourself in a cocktail slump or an uninterested funk? Make one of these drinks. Hell, make four!

Barnum
2 oz London Dry Gin
1 oz Apricot Liqueur
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
0.5 oz lemon juice


You might find this drink almost too sweet, until the gin hits. You might find this drink gets you out of a slump, if ever you're in such a thing. You might find this drink in Vintage Spirits & Forgotten Cocktails and you just might find it somewhere else too!

Before I go I have a question for you.
What do you mix up to bring back your joy of cocktails?



Comments

frederic said…
Not even sure I'd want to re-do the whole Cocktail Virgin blog... although it has been quite a trip.

Popular Posts