Inverted: LXX, MxMo

It's MxMo time again and I can't be bothered with much of a preamble or much prose of any kind. Our host is Putney Farm. The theme is Inverted. I'm giving you two drinks. Here they are:






Flourishing Heir
1 oz gin
1 oz brandy
0.5 oz ginger syrup
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
4 oz lime soda

Stir first four ingredients over cracked ice in a highball lass. Top with soda. Garnish with a silver spoon (not pictured).


Speaking of Angostura bitters, as I was finalizing my research I received a special request from DJ Hawaiian Shirt to revamp my Angostura OF. So if the tall sweet one doesn't appeal try this shirt bitter bevvie:

Dagreb's Old Farshioned
2 oz Angostura Bitters
2 dashes over proof Bourbon
1 dash orange bitters

Stir over cracked ice in a DOF (see what I did there?) Garnish with a dash of orange bitters and a rock candy swizzle.


Cheers!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yo Dawg, We heard you like Bitters...



So we put bitters, in yo bitters.
You fabulous bastard...

Popular Posts